| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Strawberry Cheesecake Santa Hats

So basically, I'm 100% obsessed with anything cheesecake! I absolutely love it. Can't get enough. I've always loved making a cheesecake spread and dipping anything and everything in it. Namely those delicious sweet Carrs' crackers, graham crackers, strawberries  bananas, and all other assortments of fruit. My sisters and I used to make little cream cheese sandwiches with cookies or crackers and sliced fruit.

I was inspired by all of the adorable pictures floating around the Internet of Christmas themed foods and couldn't pass up jumping on the band wagon. Here's what ended up happening:


Let me know if you end up trying these!

Love always,








DisclaimerAll products mentioned on this site were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any brand or company, nor do I receive any payment for my posts unless stated. Any, and all, opinions voiced on this blog are my own. I attempt to deliver honest and thoughtful opinions on all subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment