| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

S'mores Mug Cake Cupcake

Hello lovelies!
I've been having a crazy chocolate craving lately. I don't know what is going on. It's like the chocolate monster has taken over. I've been hoarding any and all mini cadbury eggs that I can find and have created a fairly sizable stash that should last me well into the summer.... but now I'm just rambling.

What I'm trying to tell you is that I came up with just the thing to satiate my cocoa cravings: single serve s'mores cake. Made in the microwave. How easy is that!?

Did I mention that I used homemade marshmallows? This is officially the best thing ever. I mean, marshmallows and chocolate basically equal heaven. What's not to love?



Yield: 1 large mug of cake

Ingredients:

  • 1/3 C flour
  • 2 Tbs cocoa powder
  • 1/8 tsp baking powder
  • pinch of salt
  • 2 Tbs butter
  • 2 squares of graham cracker (crushed)
  • 1 1/2 oz milk chocolate
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 Tbs sugar
  • 1-2 large (homemade) marshmallows

Below is a simple video demonstrating how to combine these lovely ingredients and have yourself a s'more mugcake in less than 5 minutes.

What is your favorite chocolate treat?

Love always, 


No comments:

Post a Comment