| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring Floral Manicure

Hello lovelies!
I love spring! It's the perfect time of year. What is there not to love? Sunny days, flowing dresses, and flowers everywhere... Even on your fingertips!

I was inspired by one of my favorite dishtowels. I know this is maybe an odd thing to be inspired by, but it's just so cute and so pretty. Of course adding in some polkadots, stripes and glitter didn't hurt at all.


Feel free to use whatever colors your heart desires. I think that pretty lemon yellow or a lilac purple would be perfect for this. Today I went for a really pretty soft pink and a nice light blue.


Here's a list of the colors I actually used... but as I said before, feel free to experiment to make this your own.


  • Base coat (I swear by nailiques formula 2)
  • Top coat (I used a matte one from NYC)
  • Light blue (Essie bikini so tini)
  • Silver (first coat: Sinful colors Heavy Metal; second coat: Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty)
  • Light pink (L'Oreal Charmed I'm Sure)
  • White (Rimmel French White Nail Tip Liner)
  • Hot Pink for the flowers (OPI That's Berry Darling)
  • Green (acrylic paints)


Watch this little video to see how I did it:

Love always,

No comments:

Post a Comment