| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ombré Nail Tutorial


Hi lovelies!

My chevron nail tutorial was the most popular video I've made, so I figured it was time to teach you all another super trendy nail art design. This one is crazy simple and is something I like to incorporate in a ton of my manicures. I hope you all like this ombre nail tutorial!




Ombré (or gradient) is a great technique to learn because it is such a simple basic. You can incorporate it into any number of designs and make it entirely your own. This is a demonstration of the technique in one of its simplest forms. I only used two colors this time around, but feel free to add as many as you like. Try to always have the gradient go from dark to light (or vise versa) so that it looks more natural, and quickly use a top coat to blend all of the lines seamlessly.



Make sure to let me know if you try it out. Remember to have fun and make this your own. Try out your favorite colors and let me know what you think.

Love always,



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ariel (I adore that name)! I love this tutorial post. I have always wanted to try ombre nails... but to be honest I was a little scared lol ;) I have a blog too. The link is http://darlingyouareadoll.blogspot.com/ and if you like what you see feel free to spread the word around. I know I have a lot of work to do, but I love reading and writing about makeup and beauty trends and how-to's. Thank you and happy first day of Summer :)
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow this comment got lost in my jumble of emails.... and now it's the middle of winter. But.....happy summer to you too! I'm so happy to hear that you liked the tute. I really enjoyed your face cream review! I use No. 7 creams every now and then and love them too. Keep up the good work!

      Delete