| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Monday, September 24, 2012

Frozen Custard... Where have I been?

Thanks, Jenn, for showing this amazing
 place to me, where I discovered FROZEN CUSTARD!
Ok. I know it's been a long time, but in order to kick start my blogging again, I've decided to include smaller posts, and start a sister blog. If you haven't heard, I started a beauty blog too. Princesss Pea and Pretty Things. (I have now combined both blogs into one: www.lipstickandlemonade.co)



Any how, I was at The Big E. It's like a giant regional fair/exhibition for all of New England. It was my first time there and I was in no way disappointed. Thanks, Jenn, for opening my eyes to another one of The east coast's many wonders.
While there, I stuffed myself silly. Don't judge. That EXACTLY what you're supposed to do at a fair. I ate homemade giant pickles, mammoth cream puffs, Vermont maple cotton candy, and my newest love in life: frozen custard.

Frozen custard. Why did it take me this long to discover it!? It's like an amped up, creamier version of soft serve. I happen to love soft serve. This? This is WAY better. I think I'm in love.

Have any of you ever tried frozen custard?

No comments:

Post a Comment