| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Monday, November 19, 2012

Turkey Day Nails

There are a ton of cute holiday nail designs out there. Today I decided to try my hand at creating a Thanksgiving inspired design. I hope you like it. As always, if you decide to try it, if love to see!




What you'll need:
• base and top coats (ulta base coat; secche vite top coat)
• background polish (Commander in Chic by Sally Hansen)
• red, yellow, and orange polishes (Stiletto Red by Rimmel; Let's Meet and Cloud 9 respectively by Sinful Colors)
• brown polish (Two Cent by Sonia Kashuk)
• black and white polishes (Black on Black by Sinful Colors; French White by Rimmel)
• dotting tool or pen/pencil/pinhead/toothpick or anything else that can double as a dotting tool


Let me know how this works for you. Don't forget to share your photos and comments!

Love always,







Disclaimer: All products mentioned on this site were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any brand or company, nor do I receive any payment for my posts unless stated. Any, and all, opinions voiced on this blog are my own. I attempt to deliver honest and thoughtful opinions on all subjects. 















No comments:

Post a Comment