| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ombré Heart Valentines Manicure

Today I have a fun and easy Valentines-y nail tutorial for you all. This is a manicure that I wear often (not just for this holiday). It is fun and cute and as always, totally customizable. One of my favorite ways to make the look a bit more suitable for summer is to use teal in the place of pink. Have fun and make it your own!


If you'd like to see how I did this, then click on the video below. For a more in-depth tutorial on the process of using a sponge to create an ombré manicure, click here.


As always, if you decide to try this out, share your versions with me. Tag me on Instagram, or leave a post on my Facebook! Can't wait to hear what you think.

Love always,


No comments:

Post a Comment