| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Winter Snowflake Nails featuring Konad

Hi, Lovelies!

So sorry for my serious MIA as of late! The holidays have certainly kept me busy.
I figured that a great way to jump back into the swing of things was to do a fun, festive, and surprisingly simple manicure. This can be worn all winter long; alter the color scheme to match your mood.










I've been receiving requests to do more nail tutorials, and seeing as I haven't made a stamping tute, I figured it was high time. Here are two super easy winter inspired manicure. The stamping plate I used was Konad m59 along with a gold polish from Sally Hansen and a white stamping polish from Konad.









Without further adiue, here is a quick how-to:






If you all have any requests on what you'd like to see next, let me know!


Love always,




No comments:

Post a Comment