| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Monday, October 7, 2013

EASY Halloween Pop Art Comic Lady

Hello lovelies,

Today I decided to create an easy Halloween outfit that is inspired by Americana pop art and classic comic book characters. Comics have made a huge appearance in movies and television in the past several years. Instead of trying to re-create a very specific or well known character, I turned myself into my comic alter ego. Imagine landing in the setting of a classic Spiderman comics or a Warhol painting and let the fun begin.


Not only is this a ridiculously entertaining thing to do, but it's super easy and great for a last-minute costume. You will likely have most if not all of the supplies that you will require. Rummage through your closet, pull out some makeup, and try out a funky wig.

 For this, I simply wore a black V-neck and borrowed my friends went from last Halloween. I throw on a large pair of pearl earrings, ad called it a day. If you're feeling really inspired and want to get into the character, try wearing a button-down shirt dress or other retro-inspired clothing and jewelry. Have fun!





As always, if you guys decide to re-create this and make yourself into an Warhol Idol,  let me know!  Share with me on Instagram: just use #lipstick_and_lemonade. 


Love always,





No comments:

Post a Comment