| Home | About | Food | Fashion | Beauty | DIY | Shop |

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Orange Lip Trend

Watch out, lovelies! I think I'm in love.  ♥ ♥ Luckily for me (and you) this trend it seems to have some serious lasting power. Show some love for the orange lip!

From the runway to the red carpet, even the supermarket, this trend has officially taken over. Everyone from Ashley Benson (one of the stars from my not-so-guilty-pleasure PLL) to "Scandal"s Kerry Washington, even the cashier at Trader Joe's can be found rocking this look. It's appeal is virtually is limitless.


This color is spring's (and summer's) number one. One of the best things about this trend is it's complete versatility. If you're just dipping your toes into wearing bold lips, this look can be worn as a sheer gloss. For you more adventurous lovelies, there are full on stains that can be worn with stunning bold lasting effect. I have gathered some of my favorite drugstore and high-end options to show you. For quick review of all of my must have shades of apricot and mandarin, check out my favorite orange hues below.



Maybelline Color Elixer in "Mandarin Rapture"

Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in "Rendezvous"

NYX Slim Lip Pencil in "Pumpkin"

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in "Coral"

MAC lipstick in "Vegas Volt"
Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in "Riviera"
What is your favorite orange lippy? Have you been bold enough to rock this look? Let me know...and as always, have fun!

Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment